Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Supreme Court Video Reflection

The Supreme Court decides important cases.

You can’t always get what you want? Says who?

I wanted to be a musician, so I got a degree in music.

I wanted to be a journalist, so I worked 20 years for daily newspapers.

Asst. Prof. Dean Smith
I wanted to write for The New York Times, so I landed a job as a freelance for them.

I wanted to live at the beach for a while, so I got a job at the St. Pete Times.

I wanted to spend a year in Paris, so I got a fellowship at the largest J school in France.

I wanted to study law, so I got a scholarship to Yale Law School.

Not that any of it was handed to me on a silver platter. I grew up in an ordinary middle-class household that included two parents, three siblings, a parade of pets and a lot of noise.

AI Disclosure: AI was not used in the research and information for this blog post. All information came from notes that I took while watching a video titled "Supreme Court of the United States." I then prompted Microsoft Copilot Pro to help me shape my notes into a blog post of between 300 and 350 words written in smooth professional style. I then added links to online sources that the reader could pursue for more information. Finally, I added appropriate images and captions to help break up the type and give the post a more professional look.



No comments:

Post a Comment